segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2009

I love life, but makes us suffer so much. Is that everything happens by chance?
Or.. everything has a reason to be and to happen? Already I miss the days longer, and to agree to open the window and see the sun looking at me every morning. Reaching the end of the day and still be able to see the sunset, the heat in my skin, of my golden hair, the fresh water. Oh just missed. :\
I feel the lack of someone to open my eyes, which give me a hug and tight, you could be such a person, you send beautiful phrases, but nothing more than lies, only think of you. And me? Have you ever think about me? There are times when we just want to leave the side of life, but if we overcome that life is full of neat stuff and unforgettable moments. And I hope, I hope someone who can bring all these moments.

Realize my dream please.
ps: i love you.

Sem comentários: